All Listed Monuments are shown below. Click on a name to read more.
- Hermann Bernard Inscription : To the Memory of HERMANN BERNARD MA & Phil D of the University of Giessen in Hesse Dermstadt for many years Hebrew teacher to the University of Cambridge d Nov 16 1857 aged 72
- Eliza Crowe; William Crowe Inscription : Treasured Memories of WILLIAM CROW b August 22nd 1778 d November 25th 1862 Sacred to the Memory of ELIZA CROW b August 22nd 1784 d September 4th 1886
- Ann Hall; Harry Thomas Hall; Tom Hall Inscription : In Affectionate Remembrance of / TOM HALL / who died on Friday June 14 1876 or 1878 aged 46 / In Loving Memory of / ANN HALL / wife of TOM HALL / d July 16 1902 / In Affectionate Remembrance of / HARRY THOMAS the only dearly beloved child / of TOM ...
- Elizabeth Evans Ann Mary Kett; George Robert Kett George Kett (1860‒1933) was a younger member of Kett family, part-owners of the firm Rattee & Kett, Cambridge wood carvers and stonemasons. Elizabeth was his wife.
- Frederick James Kett; George Kett; Sarah Kett; Susannah Elizabeth Kett Inscription : GEORGE KETT b 26 Jun 1809 d 12 Aug 1872 and SARAH his wife b 22 Apr 1809 d 18 Nov 1885 FREDERICK JAMES son of the above d Dec 16 1916 also SUSANNAH ELIZABETH b May 26 1846 d Aug 16 1941
- Edward Rist Lawrence; Edward Rist Lawrence; Elizabeth Rist Lawrence Inscription : In Memory of EDWARD RIST LAWRENCE d Feb 16 1861 aged 25 also EDWARD RIST LAWRENCE d Sep 5 1876 aged 70 also In Memory of ELIZABETH beloved wife of EDWARD RIST LAWRENCE d 4 June 1857 age 53
- Andrew Helenus Moyes; Catherine Moyes; Elizabeth Moyes; Kate Isabel Moyes Inscription : In Loving Memory of ELIZABETH younger daughter of ANDREW H & CATHERINE MOYES b 9 Mar 1865 d 29 Jun 1883 also ANDREW HELENUS MOYES b 28 Jan 1830 d 4 Jan 1894 also CATHERINE wife of ANDREW b 3 Oct 1831 d 26 Jul 1907 also KATE ISABEL MOYES b 31 Mar ...
- William Crowe well-preserved granite tomb, which probably has substantial footings and perhaps a vault beneath, consists of a large, three-ledged sarcophagus supported on four legs, standing on a moulded stone base with a cross on top